Note: Practices will go on even in the light rain. In the event of thunder and/or lightning or heavy rain, practices will be postponed or cancelled, depending on weather forecast. Swimmers are to...
- arrive at least 5 minutes early for practice
- listen to your coaches
- try your hardest and ask for help when you need it
Meets will go on in light rain. Heavy rain, thunder and/or lightning will cause an official Delay in the meet. Every effort is made to finish a Meet, because rescheduling is difficult. Please sign up for Rained Out to receive text messages about this.
Swimmers are to...
- arrive at the meet at your scheduled time
- warm-up with the team and participate in team cheers
- know where your goggles and your back-up goggles are at all times
- report to the Clerk of Course when you are called for your event(s)
- always swim your best