Note: Practices will go on even in the light rain. In the event of thunder and/or lightning or heavy rain, practices will be postponed or cancelled, depending on weather forecast.
Click Practice Guidelines for day-to-day details.
Meets will go on in light rain. Heavy rain, thunder and/or lightning will cause an official Delay in the meet. Every effort is made to finish a Meet, because rescheduling is difficult. On the day of a meet, please watch your email closely for updates regarding volunteers, heat sheets, directions, times, etc.
Swimmers are to...
- arrive at the meet at your scheduled time
- warm-up with the team and participate in team cheers
- know where your goggles and your back-up goggles are at all times
- report to the Clerk of Course when you are called for your event(s)
- always swim your best
- Swimmers are encouraged to support their teammates by cheering them and being helpful, both in practice and competitions.
- Swimmers are expected to conduct themselves with proper manners and respect to all at all times.
- Swimmers are expected to follow all coaching staff’s directions at all times.
- There is zero tolerance regarding disrespectful language, lying, stealing or vandalism.
- Swimmers must notify their coaches if they are leaving the pool area. No swimmer is to leave unless they have permission from their coach or the team rep.
- Swimmers are expected to follow all the rules and regulations regarding the pool facility (Village of Lake Park Community Pool).
- Our expectations for swimmer behavior is to create a safe, nurturing, and competitive environment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above policies, please see one of the Lake Park Piranha’s Board Members.