- Swimmers are encouraged to support their teammates, both in practice and competitions.
- Swimmers are expected to conduct themselves with proper manners and respect to all at all times. Swimmers are expected to follow all coaching staff’s directions at all times.
- There is zero tolerance regarding disrespectful language, lying, stealing or vandalism.
- Swimmers must notify their coaches if they are leaving the pool area. No swimmer is to leave unless they have permission from their coach or the team rep.
- Swimmers are expected to follow all the rules and regulations regarding the pool facility (Village of Lake Park Community Pool).
- Our expectations for swimmer behavior is to create a safe, nurturing, and competitive environment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above policies, please see one of the Lake Park Piranha’s Board Members..
Simple formatted text